What are Cookies and how we use them?
- Ensure that the website is working properly.
- Store your preferences, such as font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages have seen or how long it has been.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by King Paintball Shop, without it prevent access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the Services page might be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have been logged in with their login data can access personalized services tailored to their personal preferences according to information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of their browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, allow websites work more agile and tailored to user preferences, such as store the language, the currency or detect the access device.
- They establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
- They Allow media managers can learn statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize advertising that show to users, offering the most suited to their interests.
If cookies are disabled, some features of the Services are disabled, for example, remain identified, keep shopping in the "shopping cart", and receive information to your location or viewing some pictures and videos.
Type, purpose and functioning of Cookies:
Cookies, depending on their stay, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the purpose for which they serve (for example, to keep the User identified in the Services of King Paintball Shop) or when manually deleted in your browser is met.
In addition, depending on its purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this type stored in the "shopping cart" objects are included.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to determine which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
- REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the user is registered or subsequently opened its session, and they are used to identify the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified so that, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service, will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the function "logout", so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service User will be logged to be connected.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials, empowers the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating his preferences in specific social network.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (in our case with Google Inc. Google Analytics cookies and similar that may be added in case of change in relation to the current) generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie is generated only in the visit; it will serve in future visits to King Paintball Shop to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identifying of Users boaters through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Whether the user is accessing it is new or repeat visit.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Each time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (in our case with Google Inc. Google AdWords cookies and similar that may be added in case of change in relation to the current) generates an advertising cookie on the user's computer. The main objectives pursued are:
- Remember the user for products consulted on our website with unfinished buy of them for a temporary period limited to facilitate future purchase them if the user so wishes.
- Identify content anonymously most searched on the net and more attractive to users, analyzing sales.
Important: The "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
How I can set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, due to cookies are not required for the use of our Web site; you can block or disable them activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow warning of the presence of cookies or automatically rejecting them. If you reject them you can still use our web site, although the use of some services may be limited Web Site and therefore its less satisfactory experience on our website.
Here are the links of the major browsers and devices to have all the information to discuss how to manage cookies in your browser:
Internet Explorer™ :
Ver. 7 and 8
Updates and Changes Policy Cookies:
King Paintball Shop can modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency legislative requirements.